Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By Cocaine

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amberllina Staff Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amberllina

Amberllina

Amberllina Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Amberllina Staff Application   Amberllina Staff Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:21 am

INFO
Furc Name:Amberllina
Irl Age:17
Alts:Boty
Past Experience: Well I had a Apartment BAH once a time, Named Golden Apartments.
How Long have you been coming to the dream:Well, I think it's 1 week from now.. I allways own house 6, the one with pink garden.
How many hours are you on a week Approximately:Well I play every day, 4/5 hours a day. So that is 28/35 hours in a week.
Are you a Patcher? Portist? Hmm.. No I tried once. but the results werent nice D:
QUESTIONS

(1) If a furre came to the desk and asked "What is this place? what can i do here" how would you explain it to them?(50 words min)
I would say "This is a BAH. Bah is an abbreviation for "Build a home". Here you can build your own home, call your friends, and have alot of fun. Say a number (1-33) and choose your own home, later you can come back here and i'll sell you the house. Just remember to enter in the forsale houses only, because you wouldnt like nomeone entering in your house, so just dont enter in the sold houses. Go there my friend.. your fun starts now!"

(2) Why do you think you should be hired?
Well.. I'm very prestative, I'm almost everyday online, I love to help furres and I speak three languages fluently: English, Portuguese and Spanish.

(3) What would you do if a furre was being abusive towards staff and patrons?
Well i'd just tell him " Sir, we are trying to help you, but your being rude, can you just tell us what's pissing oyu, so we can help you at once?

(4) what would you do if you caught people breaking into homes and stealing there items/messing up the place?
Well first I would tell them to stop. But if it doesnt work, I would eject him.

(5) What would you do if a staff member was clearing items around the dream?
I would ask why he is doing that, and talk to the dream owner.

(6) What would you do if a staff was clearing Houses when there wasn't a house check going on and the owner of the house didn't request for his house to be cleared?
I would stop the staff, but if he continue, i would need to eject him. He is breaking the rules.

(7) How would you react if a staff was acting rudely towards you? and furres in the dream?
Towards me, I wouldnt care, but if it's with the other furres, first I would Apologise for the other staff being rude, and later I would talk to the dream owner.

(8 ) What would you do if you were ejected for no reason? and didn't no which staff ejected you
I would go back into the dream and ask who has did that.

(9) What would you do if you Over heard the owner of the dream and co-owners and a few staff talking about something you did wrong in the dream?
I would talk to them and apologize for my wrong reaction.Everybody can make a mistake sometimes.

(10) Have you read the staff rules? if so whats the last rule?
You can't abuse the staff powers!

(11) was this application fun?
It was long, but it was nice to answer it.

(12) Any last comments?
I really like this BAH, the patches are so nice, and I really would like to have this job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aimee

Aimee

PostSubject: Re: Amberllina Staff Application   Amberllina Staff Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:47 am

I'd say come a little more.

But i give a

Trial Recommendation
Back to top Go down
Snuggles

PostSubject: Re: Amberllina Staff Application   Amberllina Staff Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:35 pm

Good good ^^
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Admin
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Amberllina Staff Application   Amberllina Staff Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:54 pm

Accepted

Whisper me On cocaine/hitler. to get share.
Back to top Go down
http://tropicalhomes.techno-zone.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amberllina Staff Application   Amberllina Staff Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amberllina Staff Application
Page 1 of 1