Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By Cocaine

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkmoonlights Staff Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperfangs

Darkmoonlights Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Darkmoonlights Staff Application   Darkmoonlights Staff Application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:25 pm

INFO
Furc Name:Darkmoonlights
Alts:Flaring Fire Heart/Burning Dragon Heart
Past Experience:none
How Long have you been coming to the dream:2 days
How many hours are you on a week Approximately:70 or more hours
Are you a Patcher? Portist?(This answer does not affect your application) No
If you said "Yes" to the Above question would you be willing to make free patches/ports for the dream or at a discount price?(This answer does not affect your application) yes
QUESTIONS

(1) If a furre came to the desk and asked "What is this place? what can i do here" how would you explain it to them?(50 words min)
I would say that this is a place where you can make your own house. Also Farm and fish to make money to buy plushies. Staff even host game that you can play to make money. There are also some people that are in the adoption that could be kids or pets. So this place is like your own perfect world.

(2) Why do you think you should be hired? I would be helping other staff members with House checks and hosting games. I also love your dream and want to help people in this dream like the staff member helped me.

(3) What would you do if a furre was being abusive towards staff and patrons? I will first warn them to stop,and if they dont i will ask 2 other staff members if i should eject them because i dont want to eject them if i shouldnt have. If they come back and keep breaking the rules or being rude i will baned them from the dream.

(4) what would you do if you caught people breaking into homes and stealing there items/messing up the place? I would eject them because they where breaking the rules.

(5) What would you do if a staff member was clearing items around the dream? I will tell them to stop and if they dont i will ask another staff member if we should eject that person and if they come back and do it again i will tell the owner of the dream.

(6) What would you do if a staff was clearing Houses when there wasn't a house check going on and the owner of the house didn't request for his house to be cleared? I would tell them that there isnt a house check right now and i would help the owner of that house remake there house.

(7) How would you react if a staff was acting rudely towards you? and furres in the dream? I would tell them you are breaking the rules as a staff member and should stop right now or i will eject you and if you come back and keep acting rude i will baned you until the owner of the dream allows you to come back.

(8 ) What would you do if you were ejected for no reason? and didn't no which staff ejected you? I would tell the owner right away that someone ejected me but i dont know who. Then i will ask each staff member if they know who did.

(9) What would you do if you Over heard the owner of the dream and co-owners and a few staff talking about something you did wrong in the dream?
I would learn my misstake and never do that again.

(10) Have you read the staff rules? if so whats the last rule?No abuseing staff powers

(11) was this application fun? #SQ haha A bit but hard and it made me think hard about what to type for each question.

(12) Any last comments?.. I we should have pet items in the dream. Very Happy[b]

Last edited by Copperfangs on Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : read one question wrong i thought it said how many hours are you on for a day and i for got to make it so you can read it easy.)
Back to top Go down
carminella

carminella

PostSubject: hiRE tHEm   Darkmoonlights Staff Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:51 am

lIKeS ThEM drunken
Back to top Go down
Aimee

Aimee

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoonlights Staff Application   Darkmoonlights Staff Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:30 pm

Good Good.

I Give a

Trial Recommendation
Back to top Go down
Snuggles

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoonlights Staff Application   Darkmoonlights Staff Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:39 pm

Me like! cheers
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Admin
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoonlights Staff Application   Darkmoonlights Staff Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:04 am

sorry not Accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://tropicalhomes.techno-zone.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoonlights Staff Application   Darkmoonlights Staff Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkmoonlights Staff Application
Page 1 of 1