Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By Cocaine

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dereky Staff Application!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dereky-Cat

Dereky-Cat

Dereky Staff Application! Empty
PostSubject: Dereky Staff Application!   Dereky Staff Application! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:53 am

INFO
Furc Name:Dereky
Irl Age:15 years
Alts:--None--
Past Experience:I have staff of LunarHomes,I Have good Experience.
How Long have you been coming to the dream:since the day I saw him every time I come to check if he is still good
How many hours are you on a week Approximately: 4 or 5 hours per day,I play every day furcadia
Are you a Patcher? Portist?==None==(This answer does not affect your application)
If you said "Yes" to the Above question would you be willing to make free patches/ports for the dream or at a discount price?If I portist patches or I would not I give for free! Very Happy (This answer does not affect your application)
QUESTIONS

(1) If a furre came to the desk and asked "What is this place? what can i do here" how would you explain it to them?(50 words min)
I explain to the Tropical Homes Furr is a dream to buy their homes here so want you can mount your home or garden, I am at your disposal and the staff too!

(2) Why do you think you should be hired?
Because i help peoples, i speak inglish and portuguese and is my dream! i love tropical homes!

(3) What would you do if a furre was being abusive towards staff and patrons?
I explain my lord please do not be abusive authorities, or will punish you! thanks

(4) what would you do if you caught people breaking into homes and stealing there items/messing up the place?
I have 3 options ban temporarily mind, eject or ban the dream forever if the guy is too aggressive

(5) What would you do if a staff member was clearing items around the dream?
if Furr bring other items that I would say very well but if I put TropicalHomes item that would talk to him he could not do that

(6) What would you do if a staff was clearing Houses when there wasn't a house check going on and the owner of the house didn't request for his house to be cleared?
I would communicate it to the owner of the Dream and you say that Furr is not breaking the rules!

(7) How would you react if a staff was acting rudely towards you? and furres in the dream?
I would eject out of the dream and report that he was abusing the powers staff would notify the owner of the dream.

(8 ) What would you do if you were ejected for no reason? and didn't no which staff ejected you
I would complain to the staff and report it to the owner not to happen again

(9) What would you do if you Over heard the owner of the dream and co-owners and a few staff talking about something you did wrong in the dream?
I would take my mistakes because I do not like to be liar.

(10) Have you read the staff rules? if so whats the last rule?
Rules Number:(9) No abuseing staff powers!

(11) was this application fun? #SQ haha
Yes I found amusing and I loved how it was done.

(12) Any last comments?..
My last comment is that I work in very TraopicalHomes much help as I can I promise if you choose me I will ajduar very same!
Thanks For look my Aply!
Back to top Go down
Copperfangs

PostSubject: Darkmoonlights   Dereky Staff Application! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:46 am

I think this person will work hard as a staff member so i think this person should be staff Very Happy !
Back to top Go down
Aimee

Aimee

PostSubject: Re: Dereky Staff Application!   Dereky Staff Application! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:28 pm

Good Good Have fun.

I rec.

Recommendation.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Admin
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Dereky Staff Application!   Dereky Staff Application! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:00 am

not accepted
Back to top Go down
http://tropicalhomes.techno-zone.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dereky Staff Application!   Dereky Staff Application! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dereky Staff Application!
Page 1 of 1