Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By Cocaine

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Noq Staff Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Noq

Noq Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Noq Staff Application   Noq Staff Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:14 pm

Furc Name:Noq
Irl Age:13
Alts:Noq
Past Experience:Sparkling Falls Homes(shut down)
How Long have you been coming to the dream:2 days
How many hours are you on a week Approximately:I can be on all day or on for just a bit
Are you a Patcher? Portist?(This answer does not affect your application)No
If you said "Yes" to the Above question would you be willing to make free patches/ports for the dream or at a discount price?(This answer does not affect your application)If I was
QUESTIONS

(1) If a furre came to the desk and asked "What is this place? what can i do here" how would you explain it to them?(50 words min)I'd tell them they could get a house to beach house and change the floors, put a bed and other things in it OR they could apply for staff on the forums. If they'd like to be staff, I'd give them the Staff Application link which takes them here to apply. If they are accepted I'll walk them through the progress of being staff in the dream and help with anything else possible.

(2) Why do you think you should be hired?I enjoy working with others and this BAH seems like a nice one.

(3) What would you do if a furre was being abusive towards staff and patrons?Give them a warning and if it got worse I'd eject them for not obeying the rules.

(4) what would you do if you caught people breaking into homes and stealing there items/messing up the place?Same, give them a warning and if they do it again and make it worse I'll eject them from the dream

(5) What would you do if a staff member was clearing items around the dream?Tell the owner

(6) What would you do if a staff was clearing Houses when there wasn't a house check going on and the owner of the house didn't request for his house to be cleared?Tell the member to stop or tell the owner

(7) How would you react if a staff was acting rudely towards you? and furres in the dream?Tell the owner or ignore them

(8 ) What would you do if you were ejected for no reason? and didn't no which staff ejected you.Tell the owner or just ignore it

(9) What would you do if you Over heard the owner of the dream and co-owners and a few staff talking about something you did wrong in the dream?Go on like nothing happened

(10) Have you read the staff rules? if so whats the last rule?No, but I plan to...

(11) was this application fun? #SQ haha. YAS it was Very Happy

(12) Any last comments?..The rules, I'll read them now..I promise....
Back to top Go down
Deskyu

PostSubject: Re: Noq Staff Application   Noq Staff Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:11 pm

Questions were to short.

On Question 2, you shouldnt have immediately talked about getting jobs. They should get to know the dream first.

NO REC.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Admin
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Noq Staff Application   Noq Staff Application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:00 am

I agree with des,

NOT ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
http://tropicalhomes.techno-zone.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noq Staff Application   Noq Staff Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noq Staff Application
Page 1 of 1