Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By Cocaine

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aimee's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aimee

Aimee

Aimee's Application Empty
PostSubject: Aimee's Application   Aimee's Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:40 pm

INFO
Furc Name:
I am Aimee Hart.
Irl Age:
I just turned 13 on August 5th.
Alts:
I don't use any alts currently.
Past Experience:
My past expirence is Utopia Homes and many other places. I was involved working with partons and co-workers.
How Long have you been coming to the dream:
I have coming approximately 2 weeks on and off.
How many hours are you on a week Approximately:
I am on around 40+ hours a week.
Are you a Patcher? Portist?:
I am not currently a patcher or portist.
(This answer does not affect your application)
If you said "Yes" to the Above question would you be willing to make free patches/ports for the dream or at a discount price?(This answer does not affect your application)

QUESTIONS
(1) If a furre came to the desk and asked "What is this place? what can i do here" how would you explain it to them?(50 words min)
I would say "Hello welcome to tropical homes. I'm Becca. There are 32 Houses, 10 beach houses, and 10 gardens. There are teleport commands like desk front or items and then the 32 houses 10 gardens and beach houses. you can say qc for more quicker items. If you need anymore help just whisper me." I would also help them with everything till they know what to do completely.

(2) Why do you think you should be hired?
I think should be hired because I'm a respectable staff member.

(3) What would you do if a furre was being abusive towards staff and patrons?
I would talk to that furre to tell them to stop and I would give three warnings. Then eject.

(4) what would you do if you caught people breaking into homes and stealing there items/messing up the place?
I will eject them for Breaking and entering without owners permission and I will try and fix it if they want my help.
(5) What would you do if a staff member was clearing items around the dream?
I would tell them to stop. If they do not stop I would take screen shots and logs of the staff member doing it.

(6) What would you do if a staff was clearing Houses when there wasn't a house check going on and the owner of the house didn't request for his house to be cleared?
I shall take screen shots and logs. I shall show to the owner.

(7) How would you react if a staff was acting rudely towards you? and furres in the dream?
If the staff member was being rude to me I will ignore it. If he/she was being rude to furres I will talk to the owner about this staff members.

(8 ) What would you do if you were ejected for no reason? and didn't no which staff ejected you
I would speak to every staff member online and if the owner was on I would speak to him/her.

(9) What would you do if you Over heard the owner of the dream and co-owners and a few staff talking about something you did wrong in the dream?
I would ask the owner what I did wrong and if there was any way I could fix it.

(10) Have you read the staff rules? if so whats the last rule?
Don't be a dick and no abusing staff powers. Razz

(11) was this application fun? #SQ haha:
I would say yes. It was fun. lol!

(12) Any last comments?..
Nope no last comments.
Back to top Go down
LavenderSkyflyer

PostSubject: Hmm   Aimee's Application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:31 pm

Hmm, I like it, it was very easy to read, young but vigilent, I like it. I hope you get the job,

I have to say Recommended!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Aimee

Aimee

PostSubject: Re: Aimee's Application   Aimee's Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:31 pm

Accepted~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aimee's Application   Aimee's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aimee's Application
Page 1 of 1