Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By Cocaine

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bisquits application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bisquit

Bisquits application Empty
PostSubject: Bisquits application   Bisquits application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:44 am

INFO
Furc Name:Bisquit
Irl Age:
Alts:teenage skater, kottan bell, chii#Sa
Past Experience: Mystical homes, kiloh homes ect.
How Long have you been coming to the dream: 2 days
How many hours are you on a week Approximately: Every day if possible
Are you a Patcher? Portist?(This answer does not affect your application) Nope.
If you said "Yes" to the Above question would you be willing to make free patches/ports for the dream or at a discount price?(This answer does not affect your application) I would if i learned how...I learn really fast ^^.
QUESTIONS

(1) If a furre came to the desk and asked "What is this place? what can i do here" how would you explain it to them?(50 words min) I would tell the furre “Hello My name is Biscuit, this place is a Bah, In case you don’t know a bah is a place where you can decorate houses and gardens by going to items and choosing the items you desire in your garden beach house or house. First of all you should know about the commands say !commands to see them. You can also go to floors to copy and paste a floor in your house. Well If you need more help contact me! “

(2) Why do you think you should be hired? I have lots of experience in bah's, im patient with clients of dreams, cheerful and nice.

(3) What would you do if a furre was being abusive towards staff and patrons? I would ask the patron why he was doing it and if its a reasonable reason i would talk to the staff and if not i would warn the patron giving him/her 3 chances, if he/she passes those chances he or she gets ejected.

(4) what would you do if you caught people breaking into homes and stealing there items/messing up the place? I would warn the furre to stop and i would give him 3 chances. If the furre keeps doing it i would eject and talk to the owner or co-owner about it.

(5) What would you do if a staff member was clearing items around the dream? I would ask him/her not to do it and i would ask him/her why he/she is doing it. If the staffer still didn't stop i'd tell the owner about the problem.

(6) What would you do if a staff was clearing Houses when there wasn't a house check going on and the owner of the house didn't request for his house to be cleared? Well i would tell the staff to sell it again and re-decorate the house and i would help the staff do that and also i would tell him/her not to clear houses unless its a house check and the furre is not in their front yard. I would also recommend to every patron to take a snapshot of their house so they can redecorate if a problem happens.

(7) How would you react if a staff was acting rudely towards you? and furres in the dream? I would tell the staffer to please stop because i wasen't bothering him and neither were the patrons, and if he didn't i would eject him/her and tell the owner.

(8 ) What would you do if you were ejected for no reason? and didn't no which staff ejected you. I would ask around who did it and why? and if found the person and the reason was ok i'd apologize if not i'd tell him/her you have no reason to be ejecting for no reason and the eject command is not for play.

(9) What would you do if you Over heard the owner of the dream and co-owners and a few staff talking about something you did wrong in the dream? I'd tell them "Well is there anyway that i can fix the problem? If so how?" and if i got no responce i would try my best to improove my attitude.

(10) Have you read the staff rules? if so whats the last question? Dont act like dicks basically - lol!

(11) was this application fun? #SQ haha. Yeah, its a long time since i've written one.

(12) Any last comments?.. Naw...only that i like OREOS YUM!
Back to top Go down

Bisquits application
Page 1 of 1