Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By Cocaine

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shliippd's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shliippd

Shliippd's Application Empty
PostSubject: Shliippd's Application   Shliippd's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:42 am

INFO
Furc Name: Shliippd
Irl Age: 13
Alts: Aimi, Kindrew
Past Experience: Genso Homes
How Long have you been coming to the dream: 5 days
How many hours are you on a week Approximately: 9 hours
Are you a Patcher? Portist?(This answer does not affect your application) No
If you said "Yes" to the Above question would you be willing to make free patches/ports for the dream or at a discount price?(This answer does not affect your application)
QUESTIONS

(1) If a furre came to the desk and asked "What is this place? what can i do here" how would you explain it to them?(50 words min) I would tell them that this is a BaH! You can ask the staff for a house, but make sure you know what house you want before asking! You can decorate it anyway you want, and there is sometimes races you can parcipitate in.
(2) Why do you think you should be hired? Because I'm nice, and I know how to sell a house and put it up for sale again.

(3) What would you do if a furre was being abusive towards staff and patrons? I would first tell them to please stop, and if they don't I will tell the owner, but if the owner isn't online, then I would just give them another warning, if they keep doing it, I will eject them.

(4) what would you do if you caught people breaking into homes and stealing there items/messing up the place? I would to stop or I will tell the owner, and if the owner is not online, I would eject them if they do it again.

(5) What would you do if a staff member was clearing items around the dream? Tell them to stop it, or I will eject you.

(6) What would you do if a staff was clearing Houses when there wasn't a house check going on and the owner of the house didn't request for his house to be cleared? I would first tell the owner of the house that I am very sorry, and them go to that staff member and tell them to stop it, if you don't I will tell the owner, and if the owner isn't online I would say, Stop it, or I will tell the owner when he gets back.

(7) How would you react if a staff was acting rudely towards you? and furres in the dream? I would stay calm and just say, Stop it. Please.

(8 ) What would you do if you were ejected for no reason? and didn't no which staff ejected you I would just come back and ask who ejected me, and if they say I did, I would say, well please do not do it again.

(9) What would you do if you Over heard the owner of the dream and co-owners and a few staff talking about something you did wrong in the dream? I would have to deal with it, and if they tell me about it I would say, I am so very sorry, I promise I will not do it again.

(10) Have you read the staff rules? if so whats the last rule? No copying anyone else's application.

(11) was this application fun? #SQ haha Very.

(12) Any last comments?.. I love the dream. It is very awesome. :3
Back to top Go down
Randi

Randi

PostSubject: Re: Shliippd's Application   Shliippd's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:21 am

1 spelling error is all i found,
idk about your app. i saw alot of "eject"ing going on and it seemed like you rushed so really, i'll leave it up to kyle.#SO
idk bout this oneee
Back to top Go down
LavenderSkyflyer

PostSubject: Re: Shliippd's Application   Shliippd's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:44 pm

Ouch, sorry to say but I don't think this was up to the 'right' standards, and I haven't seen you around the dream, so i'm guessing that question How Long have you been coming to the dream: is a lie. Sorry to say, but

Not recommended
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shliippd's Application   Shliippd's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shliippd's Application
Page 1 of 1