Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By Cocaine

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brands's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brands

Brands's Application Empty
PostSubject: Brands's Application   Brands's Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:46 pm

INFO
Furc Name: Brands
Irl Age: 16
Alts: None
Past Experience: Authentic homes (which was also made by you), Sky Homes and a lot more which i just cant remember.
How Long have you been coming to the dream: About a week.
How many hours are you on a week Approximately: Maybe 7 or 8 a day. So I guess like 55 hours a week.
Are you a Patcher? Portist?(This answer does not affect your application) Nope.
If you said "Yes" to the Above question would you be willing to make free patches/ports for the dream or at a discount price?(This answer does not affect your application)
QUESTIONS

(1) If a furre came to the desk and asked "What is this place? what can i do here" how would you explain it to them?(50 words min)
I would first explain how the dream works, like you could ask a staff for a: House, Beach House or Garden and decorate it by putting furniture, changing floors and changing walls etc. Then i would tell him/her that the dream is for a lot of things, hanging out with friends, playing games (like races, fishing etc), or even just staying afk in their house. I would also tell him/her basic commands like 1-32, B1-B10, race to enter the race track and items etc, I would then say "If you need more help just type !commands for a list of commands."

(2) Why do you think you should be hired?
I think i should be hired because im very helpful, kind and a hard worker. I am very easy to talk to so the staff and customers wont have a hard time getting to know and like me.

(3) What would you do if a furre was being abusive towards staff and patrons?
Ejecting him/her would be the last option to me. I would first of try resolving the problem with him like maybe it isn't his/her fault for being abuive to people maybe the other people started it, you dont know,so thats the first thing I would do. If that doesn't work then i would give him/her 2 chances if he/she blows that then i have no choice than to eject him/her. I would then report the furre to the owner.

(4) what would you do if you caught people breaking into homes and stealing there items/messing up the place?
I would first command him to stop and fix up the mess he/she has caused, and if he/she does not listen, I would threaten him through ejection or even being ban and hopefully he/she would listen. If he/she doesn't then i would eject him/her, and try to put the house together.

(5) What would you do if a staff member was clearing items around the dream?
I would ask them why they are doing that, maybe they have a reasonable answer, but if not, I would go to any other staff in the dream and see if they can help me stop him/her, but if he/she does not stop i would eject him/her and tell the owner about him/her.

(6) What would you do if a staff was clearing Houses when there wasn't a house check going on and the owner of the house didn't request for his house to be cleared?
I would check if he knows there isn't a house check on and if i find out he/she does know a house check is not on, if he does not answer i would tell the owner, if he is not online i would eject the staff member.

(7) How would you react if a staff was acting rudely towards you? and furres in the dream?
I wouldn't care if the staff member was being rude to me, im much bigger than that, but if a staff member was being rude a to a furre in the dreams i would threaten that furre that i would tell the owner and get him fired, if he doesn't stop i would eject him.

(8 ) What would you do if you were ejected for no reason? and didn't no which staff ejected you
I would whisper to the staff members at the time "Are You The One Ejecting Me?" , and there is a 80% chance all of them would say no, so i would take a snapshot of all the staff members in the dream and report it to the owner and see if he could help me figure out who ejected me.

(9) What would you do if you Over heard the owner of the dream and co-owners and a few staff talking about something you did wrong in the dream?
I know i would never get into that situation because im perfect! lol just kidding. If that did happen and i know i did something wrong i would just have to be a man and take the punishment, but if i know i didn't do anything wrong, i would stand up for myself.

(10) Have you read the staff rules? if so whats the last question? Dont act like dicks basically. Very Happy

(11) was this application fun? #SQ haha Yes! even thogh some of them were tricky scratch , but i still liked them. Razz

(12) Any last comments? Yeah im sorry about all the he/she etc, i didn't want to be sexciest and do all hes. Smile

Last edited by Brands on Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Admin
Kyle

Brands's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brands's Application   Brands's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:58 pm

ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
http://tropicalhomes.techno-zone.net

Brands's Application
Page 1 of 1