Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By Cocaine

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dosei's Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dosei

Dosei

Dosei's Application. Empty
PostSubject: Dosei's Application.   Dosei's Application. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:56 pm

Application

INFO

Furc Name:
Dosei

Irl Age:
Thirteen

Alts:
Jwra

Past Experience:
I love TH somuch. And the owner Is awesome.

How Long have you been coming to the dream:
not long. Seriously. But I know quite a bit. And Im used to Bah dreams.

How many hours are you on a week Approximately:
About... 10?

Are you a Patcher? Portist?(This answer does not affect your application)
I draw ports. Or.. I did When I had a tablet. But I hope to get it back soon. n_n;;

If you said "Yes" to the Above question would you be willing to make free patches/ports for the dream or at a discount price?(This answer does not affect your application)
Sure.

QUESTIONS

(1) If a furre came to the desk and asked "What is this place? what can i do here" how would you explain it to them?(50 words min)
"Welcome! This is Tropical homes! Here you can buy a house and decorate it with the items in the items room." This is where I show them around the items room, The different teleports and such. "to Make gold you can go fishing, and farming!" -shows them what to do and where to go.-

(2) Why do you think you should be hired?
Becuz Im a good persun. And I have been staff in a BAH before.

(3) What would you do if a furre was being abusive towards staff and patrons?
if It was Non Staff I would eject them and tell them to stop Or Ill report them. If It was staff I would take It higher with Cocaine.

(4) what would you do if you caught people breaking into homes and stealing there items/messing up the place?
I would clean up a bit first then warn them if they spam over what I just cleaned, If they carry on I will eject them And Ask them to not come back if its to spam.

(5) What would you do if a staff member was clearing items around the dream?
Follow after them and put them back until they got tired.

(6) What would you do if a staff was clearing Houses when there wasn't a house check going on and the owner of the house didn't request for his house to be cleared?
I would Take screenshots and tell the owner right away. Then I would ask then Why They're clearing it and if they'res anything wrong. Then I'd go to the house owner and help them clear up.

(7) How would you react if a staff was acting rudely towards you? and furres in the dream?
I'm not kidding here, Id be rude back. Only in a less offensive way. a rude way that little kids would use like.. Crap comebacks like poo head. Smile

(8 ) What would you do if you were ejected for no reason? and didn't no which staff ejected you
Whisper the owner that it was probably a mis-understanding and that it wouldn't happen again?

(9) What would you do if you Over heard the owner of the dream and co-owners and a few staff talking about something you did wrong in the dream?
I would Tell them that its in the past and that i'm sure I did not mean it at the time, I was probably troubled.

(10) Have you read the staff rules? if so whats the last rule?
"No abusing staff powers."

(11) was this application fun? #SQ haha
I guess so. n_n

(12) Any last comments?..
I posted a suggestion. Very Happy

Edit::
I forgot a few questions.
Dosei: Can I edit
Dosei: I forgot 3 questions o_o
sanna: ..lol
Hitler: yup
Hitler: if u want
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Admin
Kyle

Dosei's Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dosei's Application.   Dosei's Application. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:53 am

Accepted whisper cocaine/hitler for share.
Back to top Go down
http://tropicalhomes.techno-zone.net

Dosei's Application.
Page 1 of 1