PostSubject: Sanna's Application   Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:50 pm

INFO
Furc Name:
Sanna
Irl Age:
Alts:
Blute and Pythagorean.
Past Experience:
I currently work at Mystic homes and I used to work at two other BaH's that are not even uploaded anymore and that no one even remembers at all.
How Long have you been coming to the dream:
About one day but I know I will be going here more often. This dream seems like a cool BaH. c:
How many hours are you on a week Approximately:
Um... Since it is summer I'm on basically 24.7 if not, I'm either sleeping or with a friend or reading summer books I've never gotten to...
Are you a Patcher? Portist?(This answer does not affect your application)
Nope!
If you said "Yes" to the Above question would you be willing to make free patches/ports for the dream or at a discount price?(This answer does not affect your application)
If I was a patcher/portist/etc. Ofcourse I would donate to this dream! But sadly, I am not.

QUESTIONS

(1) If a furre came to the desk and asked "What is this place? what can i do here" how would you explain it to them?(50 words min)

I would tell them what this kind of dream is, a B-A-H(Standing for Build-A-Home). I would also tell them the wonders of bahs and all that you can do in them. You can either decorate your house, garden, etc or participate in activities. You can also meet new friends or, (Hopefully not) Meet new enemies. You can share your differences with new people, like what furcadia was technically created for. You can get married in the events room, or even hold a fun party there! You can create your own little IC(In Character) Family to be with. You can probably find a mate here but a Bah is not, in any way a dating service or e-harmony. You can find someone yourself or just make friends. You can farm here for fun to get 'gold' to buy other stuff. You can even have fun by turning into one of the localspecies. You can even fish here also, you can check out the jungle and hang out there or you can even go afk(Away from Keyboard) or Aff(Away from furcadia) In the afk hangout by saying !afk.

(2) Why do you think you should be hired?

I think I should be hired here because I like to help people and I think I am really good at helping. I think of myself as very patient and would love to help Tropical Homes around by being a staff member here.

(3) What would you do if a furre was being abusive towards staff and patrons?

Well, I would think that maybe they don't know what they are saying and that they are probably just little kids that probably do not know those words really can hurt someones feelings, I would also take screenshots of the swears they are saying then I would give them 3 warnings, first warning telling them about all the things they did wrong and what I would like them to stop doing, second warning asking them nicely to please stop, third to tell them that it is their last warning and if they don't stop they will get ejected from the dream. If they continue, I would eject them then emitloud saying who was ejected, why and what they did. I would also contact an owner telling them about the furre, saying what their furrename was and that I gave 3 warnings and one ejection, telling them what they did.

(4) what would you do if you caught people breaking into homes and stealing there items/messing up the place?
I would eject them, whispering them what they did and that it was a violation of someones things and houses and it was rude, asking them nicely to stop if they plan on coming back. If they continue, I would give them a warning again, then saying that if they continue, I will give them another warning and tell the owner who the furre(s) were and telling them who is it and talk to them about possibly getting banned or something else.

(5) What would you do if a staff member was clearing items around the dream?
I would ask them nicely to stop, and I would think that if they are staff members they know what they are doing and are totally responsible of what they are doing and know exactly what they are doing. If they continue, I would take screenshots and then ask them again to stop and if they continue to do that, I would eject them since they are breaking rules that they shouldn't. I would show the owner/boss the screenshots, telling them all the reasons why I ejected the furre and that I didn't do it to rogue.

(6) What would you do if a staff was clearing Houses when there wasn't a house check going on and the owner of the house didn't request for his house to be cleared?
I would tell them to stop and if they claimed the patron who owned the house asked for him/her to clear the house, I would ask for logs. If they didn't, I would instantly, like anyone else I know think that they are lying. I would take screenies, also. I would ask them to stop if they continued to not give out the logs and then talk to the person who really owns the house. If they say it was okay, then I would be fine, if they said it wasn't, I would eject the staff member, then do an emit saying who it was and why. I would whisper the staff member, saying, "[furrename] did not want you to clear their house. Please don't continue to clear his/her house or anyone elses unless they ask you. I took screenshots so if you continue I will show them to the owner/boss and report you." Hopefully they will take a hint and then follow the rules. If not, I would take even more screenshots and show them to the owner/boss and hope that they get either suspended or fired.

(7) How would you react if a staff was acting rudely towards you? and furres in the dream?
I would first of all take screenshots then whisper them saying that I took screenshots and I am willing to show the owner/boss if you do not stop. Then If they continue, I would whisper the screenshots to the owner/boss or leave a message to them the link to the screenshot. I would whisper the person telling them that I already sent the link to the owner, saying that I gave you a warning already. If they did not stop, I would keep asking them to stop and take even more screenshots even though I may not even need them. I would also wait for a owner/boss to get on to see the screenshots and talk to the staff member about their behavior.

(8 ) What would you do if you were ejected for no reason? and didn't no which staff ejected you?
I would whisper one of my friends who were in the dream, asking them who it was that ejected me and/or ask all the staff members who ejected me. If I found out who, I would ask why. If they didn't tell me why or say there was no reason, I would instantly accuse them of share abuse and then save the logs to show the boss/owner that I was ejected for no apparent reason.

(9) What would you do if you Over heard the owner of the dream and co-owners and a few staff talking about something you did wrong in the dream?
I wouldn't really care, I know that I am certainty not perfect so I make mistakes. I would say something like; "We're not all perfect, I make mistakes just like you can, too." Knowing that saying something like that could actually make me feel better because no one is ever perfect in anyway; You have your flaws and other things. Only place where you can be perfect is on a game or lie and say your the best person in the world. haha, but your not. Even celebrities have mistakes. Like leaky pictures they 'accidentally' post on the internet for sick fools.

(10) Have you read the staff rules? if so whats the last rule?

The last rule in the staff rules is to not abuse your staff powers, there are about 9 Rules in the list.

(11) was this application fun? #SQ haha
Was it supposed to be?

(12) Any last comments?..
hi. c:

dats it hobo.
afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sanna's Application   Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:56 am

ACCEPTED