Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By Cocaine

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Asheliahs Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luluu

Luluu

Asheliahs Application. Empty
PostSubject: Asheliahs Application.   Asheliahs Application. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:49 pm

INFO
Furc Name: Asheliah
Irl Age: 15
Alts: I don't have any other ones, that i use as much.
Past Experience: Well I have worked in a similair dreams like; tropicana Homes, Sanubia.
How Long have you been coming to the dream:I few times, but i love the houses (:
How many hours are you on a week Approximately: Well, i am on everyday but I live in Victoria, so I am on about 2-5 hours a day.
Are you a Patcher? Portist?(This answer does not affect your application)I am a great patcher but I suck at drawing (:
If you said "Yes" to the Above question would you be willing to make free patches/ports for the dream or at a discount price?(This answer does not affect your application) Yes, if they asked I would love to.
QUESTIONS

(1) If a furre came to the desk and asked "What is this place? what can i do here" how would you explain it to them?(50 words min)
I would tell them, this is a Bah, a build a home, you may purchase a home or a garden. You can say 'qc' for a quick command for the items room, or you can just say 'items'. You can turn into a local furre which changes your furre to a diffrent looking furre here they are; Spyro / Yoshi / Moose / Llama / Parakeet / Pig / wolf / Charizard / Rox and to turn back you say '!furre'. You get a key to the house you have bought you, can give that key to other furre that you would want to share your house, and if you want more commands say '!keycommands' Every once and a while there is a 'house check' this will let the staff know which houses are bought but not in use, when this house check is on, you must stay in the front yard of you house/garden or you will lose it. Thanks for coming please enjoy the dream, and if you to know more commands please say !commands.

(2) Why do you think you should be hired?
I think I am a pretty good, worker. I will always respect people, and do the people who come to the dream right, as they should be treated, I have worked in many places and I think that I will be good in this good dream aswell.

(3) What would you do if a furre was being abusive towards staff and patrons? I would eject them, because they people do not deserve to be treated that way. I would imform the owner, for a punnishment if i went on.

(4) what would you do if you caught people breaking into homes and stealing there items/messing up the place? I would eject them, apoligize to the owner of the home, and i would try and help them fix it up back to normal.

(5) What would you do if a staff member was clearing items around the dream? I would of course eject them, they are ment to be loyal to the dream. I would imform the owner, they would probley be fired.

(6) What would you do if a staff was clearing Houses when there wasn't a house check going on and the owner of the house didn't request for his house to be cleared? I would tell them to stop, and say sorry to the owner of the house, i would tell the owner and they would get in trouble for what they had done.

(7) How would you react if a staff was acting rudely towards you? and furres in the dream? I would be quite offanded but, i would not take place a fight, i would tell them to calm down and say sorry to the patrons in the dream, the owner would know about this.

(8 ) What would you do if you were ejected for no reason? and didn't no which staff ejected you? I would ask the owner in the dream if they could find out who it was, they would probley become fired. I would also ask them why they did it, if I had done nothing wrong.

(9) What would you do if you Over heard the owner of the dream and co-owners and a few staff talking about something you did wrong in the dream? I probley would ask them, why they were talking about me, if I had done nothing wrong, but if I had done something wrong, i would have deserved it.

(10) Have you read the staff rules? if so whats the last rule? Umm, i think it was, dont abuse staff powers.

(11) was this application fun? Yesh, i guess you could say that.

(12) Any last comments? I hope you enjoy my application, i took a long time on it (:

dats it hobo. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Aimee

Aimee

PostSubject: Re: Asheliahs Application.   Asheliahs Application. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:29 pm

Perfect!

I give a

Recommendation.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Admin
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Asheliahs Application.   Asheliahs Application. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:02 am

Accepted Whisper me On cocaine to get share!
Back to top Go down
http://tropicalhomes.techno-zone.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asheliahs Application.   Asheliahs Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asheliahs Application.
Page 1 of 1