Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By Cocaine

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tigerhearts Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiger Hearts

Tigerhearts Application Empty
PostSubject: Tigerhearts Application   Tigerhearts Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:54 am

INFO
Furc Name: Tigerhearts
Irl Age: 15
Alts: None right now
Past Experience: yes I used to work a BAH a while ago but the owner went off to collage and stoped playing.
How Long have you been coming to the dream: I have been comming to this dream for only 1 week.
How many hours are you on a week Approximately: I am on alot just get off to go to school and work.
Are you a Patcher? Portist?(This answer does not affect your application) No
If you said "Yes" to the Above question would you be willing to make free patches/ports for the dream or at a discount price?(This answer does not affect your application) Yes i would be glad to if i could it would be for free to.
QUESTIONS

(1) If a furre came to the desk and asked "What is this place? what can i do here" how would you explain it to them?(50 words min) I would say politly you can get a house, beach house,or a garden to design the way you wanted to be. You also get to race and fish in this dream. You can even farm in this dream even chat with friends and have a blast!

(2) Why do you think you should be hired? I have had past experience with BAH and i work great with others. Also i am on furrcadia alot.

(3) What would you do if a furre was being abusive towards staff and patrons? Tell them to stop and just leave them alone if they do not stop give them 2 warnings before ejecting and reporting it to other staff.

(4) what would you do if you caught people breaking into homes and stealing there items/messing up the place? Tell them to not going into homes that are sold unless invited and to no take others stuff. if they keep doing it eject.

(5) What would you do if a staff member was clearing items around the dream? Depends on with the where clearing if they are aloud nothing if they where doing it to mess up the dream tell them to stop after 2 warnings and talking to other staff about it eject them.

(6) What would you do if a staff was clearing Houses when there wasn't a house check going on and the owner of the house didn't request for his house to be cleared? Tell him or her that they need to stop and fix what they have messed up then watch them to make sure it doesnt happen again if it does eject.

(7) How would you react if a staff was acting rudely towards you? and furres in the dream? Ask them to please stop if they don't i'd keep the log and tell main or higher up staff members.

(8 ) What would you do if you were ejected for no reason? and didn't no which staff ejected you? I would simply just ask around and I would inform Issy or Cocaine about it.

(9) What would you do if you Over heard the owner of the dream and co-owners and a few staff talking about something you did wrong in the dream? Just end up asking what i did wrong.

(10) Have you read the staff rules? if so whats the last rule? No abousing staff powers.

(11) was this application fun? #SQ haha lol! Yes i did.

(12) Any last comments?.. Nope

Thats it hobo afro
Back to top Go down
Snuggles

Tigerhearts Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigerhearts Application   Tigerhearts Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:30 pm

I think you would be a good staff member ;D
Back to top Go down

Tigerhearts Application
Page 1 of 1