Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By Cocaine

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goti's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goti

Goti's Application Empty
PostSubject: Goti's Application   Goti's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:16 pm

INFO
Furc Name: Goti
Irl Age: 13
Alts: FiddleSticks
Past Experience: Troliana Homes, Cotton Candy BaH
How Long have you been coming to the dream: About a week
How many hours are you on a week Approximately: Twenty-one hours
Are you a Patcher? Portist?(This answer does not affect your application)
If you said "Yes" to the Above question would you be willing to make free patches/ports for the dream or at a discount price?(This answer does not affect your application)I can do ports but im not good at it
QUESTIONS

(1) If a furre came to the desk and asked "What is this place? what can i do here" how would you explain it to them?(50 words min)I would tell them that this is Tropical Homes Build-A-Home.In this dream you can ask a staff member for a house and once you get a house you can put items in it. You Can also start a family by going to the adoption center. Or you can do some farming in the dream also. Its your choice what you want to do.

(2) Why do you think you should be hired?I like to work in BaH's and I like to help people.

(3) What would you do if a furre was being abusive towards staff and patrons?I would tell them to stop. If it continues I would eject them.

(4) what would you do if you caught people breaking into homes and stealing there items/messing up the place?I would eject them.

(5) What would you do if a staff member was clearing items around the dream?I would tell him to stop and if he continues i would tell the owner.

(6) What would you do if a staff was clearing Houses when there wasn't a house check going on and the owner of the house didn't request for his house to be cleared?I would ask them why he/she was doing that and if he/she had a bad or stupid reason i would tell the owner

(7) How would you react if a staff was acting rudely towards you? and furres in the dream?I would tell them to stop and tell the furres he was acting rudely towards to put him on ignore

(8 ) What would you do if you were ejected for no reason? and didn't no which staff ejected you: I would ask who did it and why they did it and tell them not to do it again.

(9) What would you do if you Over heard the owner of the dream and co-owners and a few staff talking about something you did wrong in the dream?I would say nothing until they asked me about it.

(10) Have you read the staff rules? if so whats the last rule? The last rule is to not abuse power.

(11) was this application fun? This application was a little hard and it was fun.

(12) Any last comments?.. I like the way this application is made.
Back to top Go down
Deskyu

Goti's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goti's Application   Goti's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:07 pm

Answers were short.

Question 1 WAS NOT 50 words.

Grammar suffered.

No Rec.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Admin
Kyle

Goti's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goti's Application   Goti's Application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:03 am

NOT ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
http://tropicalhomes.techno-zone.net
Sponsored content

Goti's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goti's Application   Goti's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goti's Application
Page 1 of 1