Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By Cocaine

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rawwwrrr's Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
stargirls6

Rawwwrrr's Application Empty
PostSubject: Rawwwrrr's Application   Rawwwrrr's Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:00 pm

Here is the staff Application, When doing an Application Please copy the questions and paste them in a new topic --> Here!!

Do not Post your Application to Cocaine or Any staff member otherwise it will be Automatically declined, Do not ask Cocaine or a staff member to check your application otherwise it will be declined! Thankyou.

INFO
Furc Name: Rawwwrrr
Irl Age: 17
Alts: none
Past Experience: worked at many BAHs
How Long have you been coming to the dream: a couple weeks
How many hours are you on a week Approximately:6
Are you a Patcher? Portist?(This answer does not affect your application) no
If you said "Yes" to the Above question would you be willing to make free patches/ports for the dream or at a discount price?(This answer does not affect your application)
QUESTIONS

(1) If a furre came to the desk and asked "What is this place? what can i do here" how would you explain it to them?(50 words min) Well, this is a build-a-home, in a build a home you can get a house! you can either get a house that is free, for a small amount of time, or a perm, which isnt free. You can put items in your room and make it as nice as you want! Here, there is also an Adoption center, a party room, and a chapel!

(2) Why do you think you should be hired? I should be hired because i am responsible and have much prior experience.

(3) What would you do if a furre was being abusive towards staff and patrons? i would ask them to leave, and if they didnt, i would either a. eject them (if i can) or b. get someone above me to eject them

(4) what would you do if you caught people breaking into homes and stealing there items/messing up the place?
i would ask them what they were doing and do either what i wrote above, or i would just report them
(5) What would you do if a staff member was clearing items around the dream? ask them what they were doing then tell another staff member

(6) What would you do if a staff was clearing Houses when there wasn't a house check going on and the owner of the house didn't request for his house to be cleared? same as above

(7) How would you react if a staff was acting rudely towards you? and furres in the dream? i would report them

(8 ) What would you do if you were ejected for no reason? and didn't no which staff ejected you i would tell a higher staff member, or i would ask why some1 ejected me

(9) What would you do if you Over heard the owner of the dream and co-owners and a few staff talking about something you did wrong in the dream? i would talk privately with the owner and co-owners later

(10) Have you read the staff rules? if so whats the last rule? yes, no abusing staff powers

(11) was this application fun? haha, yes! veryyy

(12) Any last comments? not really, just to remember me and to hire me!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Copperfangs

PostSubject: Copperfangs   Rawwwrrr's Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:03 pm

I think will make great staff member so they get my vote!
Back to top Go down
Snuggles

PostSubject: Re: Rawwwrrr's Application   Rawwwrrr's Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:43 pm

This is good ^^ all I would have to say is you need to be online more lol
Back to top Go down
Randi

Randi

PostSubject: Re: Rawwwrrr's Application   Rawwwrrr's Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:05 am

i like it.
i recommend
Back to top Go down
Aimee

Aimee

PostSubject: Re: Rawwwrrr's Application   Rawwwrrr's Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:45 am

I give a

Recommendation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rawwwrrr's Application   Rawwwrrr's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rawwwrrr's Application
Page 1 of 1