Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By Cocaine

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snuggles Application.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Snuggles

Snuggles Application. Empty
PostSubject: Snuggles Application.   Snuggles Application. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:38 pm

INFO
Furc Name: Snuggles

Irl Age: 13

Alts: Snuggie and puppy paws.

Past Experience: Many bahs, I cant remember all the names, And I have made lots of dreams, were i work in 8P.

How Long have you been coming to the dream: I have been here like 3-4 times. Heeh....

How many hours are you on a week Approximately: About...90 hours a week? And when school starts ill be on for about... 40 hours a week. lol

Are you a Patcher? Portist?(This answer does not affect your application)
If you said "Yes" to the Above question would you be willing to make free patches/ports for the dream or at a discount price?(This answer does not affect your application)
Not so good, but ill be willing to do anything. (lazy -.-)

QUESTIONS

(1) If a furre came to the desk and asked "What is this place? what can i do here" how would you explain it to them?(50 words min): I would tell him/her that this is a Build a home, a place were you can own your own house/garden or beach house. You can buy one and decorate it however you wish. And desk would be the place to ask for a house/garden/beach house or like if you need help with anything you ask staff at desk.

(2) Why do you think you should be hired? I think i should be hired because, I am very helpful, and nice. Im not like other staff members, who might ignore people and stuff like that ...And im awesome...

(3) What would you do if a furre was being abusive towards staff and patrons?
Tell them kindly to stop, or they will have to leave :3 (eject) And if they keep continually doing it ill have to eject.

(4) what would you do if you caught people breaking into homes and stealing there items/messing up the place? I would emit for everyone to lock there houses -.-...And tell the person who is doing this bad thing to please stop, and if they do not they will be ejected. Muahaha.

(5) What would you do if a staff member was clearing items around the dream? Ill ask then, what are they doing??And why are they doing it? And whats there reason for doing what there doing...and try to stop them. And I will tell the owner if there's no good reason for his doing and he wont stop, and if the owner is not on ill tell another staff member.

(6) What would you do if a staff was clearing Houses when there wasn't a house check going on and the owner of the house didn't request for his house to be cleared? I would tell them to stop! Because there is no house check, and you cant clear houses when there is no house check! And whoever got there house cleared and is still online, ill help them out a bit.

(7) How would you react if a staff was acting rudely towards you? and furres in the dream? I would tell them to be more kind to others especially staff members. And if they still don't stop, ill might eject.

(8 ) What would you do if you were ejected for no reason? and didn't no which staff ejected you. I would come back to the dream, ask who ejected me, and if the owner is on ill tell him. I wouldn't really care, but I would only get really mad if someone kept repeating doing it D:<

(9) What would you do if you Over heard the owner of the dream and co-owners and a few staff talking about something you did wrong in the dream? Well ill just try my best to be a good staff member x3 And fix anything im doing wrong.

(10) Have you read the staff rules? if so whats the last rule? Yes I have, the last rule is....No abusing staff powers...

(11) was this application fun? #SQ haha Yesh! ;D

(12) Any last comments?
.. Umm This dream is like awesome! Hmm lol

dats it hobo. afro Razz
Back to top Go down
Copperfangs

PostSubject: Copperfangs   Snuggles Application. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:41 pm

I say this person should be staff!
Back to top Go down
Aimee

Aimee

PostSubject: Re: Snuggles Application.   Snuggles Application. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:16 pm

I give a

Recommendation.
Back to top Go down
carminella

carminella

PostSubject: . . .   Snuggles Application. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:20 pm

Recommends silent
Back to top Go down
Tiger Hearts

PostSubject: Re: Snuggles Application.   Snuggles Application. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:35 pm

recommends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snuggles Application.   Snuggles Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snuggles Application.
Page 1 of 1