Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By Cocaine

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Applications Ustarakin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ustarakin

Applications Ustarakin Empty
PostSubject: Applications Ustarakin   Applications Ustarakin Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:50 pm

INFO
Furc Name:Ustarakin
Irl Age:13 be 14 Smile
Alts:i like to help people Wink and i just have a friend there as is nice Smile
Past Experience:I'm experience to play Football,and i im Experience to Help,i Helping pupil on the school,now i'm done wid nothing Smile
How Long have you been coming to the dream:evryday Cool for i like furcadia so mush at i come in the dream evryday rabbit
How many hours are you on a week Approximately:to that be night,i be never afk,sometimes Razz for i be that now i shall go and get nothing.
Are you a Patcher? Portist?(This answer does not affect your application)No
If you said "Yes" to the Above question would you be willing to make free patches/ports for the dream or at a discount price?(This answer does not affect your application)
QUESTIONS

(1) If a furre came to the desk and asked "What is this place? what can i do here" how would you explain it to them?(50 words min)
I just say:In this Dream can u buy a house,if u dont want a house do nothing else and u can go to the race and win!or u can be adopt,do that do u want but Not Spam! Neutral
(2) Why do you think you should be hired?
I just be litle angry and i can be Sad,for i don want to be Hired for i'm a nice person.
(3) What would you do if a furre was being abusive towards staff and patrons?
i gotta say at them have not law to say that and i say !badpush if that is one of Scommands,or i edj them!
(4) what would you do if you caught people breaking into homes and stealing there items/messing up the place?
I would first give them a warning to put all the stuff they stole back into the homes, otherwise, i will have to eject you, or even get you banned
(5) What would you do if a staff member was clearing items around the dream?
I Gotta say that to the owner as he can talk to the Clear person or i Edj the person and emit what happening.
(6) What would you do if a staff was clearing Houses when there wasn't a house check going on and the owner of the house didn't request for his house to be cleared?i just ignoere the staff as Clear and ask to the person owner and ask at the person gotta have help to take the items back and sold the house to the person.

(7) How would you react if a staff was acting rudely towards you? and furres in the dream?
I gotta be angry a litle sad,and i just Towards back and ignorer the person.
(8 ) What would you do if you were ejected for no reason? and didn't no which staff ejected you
i would ask for a staff meeting, and/or ask all the staff if they ejected you, if no one told i would then wait for the owner to get on and tell them
(9) What would you do if you Over heard the owner of the dream and co-owners and a few staff talking about something you did wrong in the dream?
i Just be inquisitorial but i dont listen... Rolling Eyes
(10) Have you read the staff rules? if so whats the last rule?
Yes and the last rules was No abuseing staff powers! Wink
(11) was this application fun? #SQ haha
litle lol XD
(12) Any last comments?..
I dont know x3
Back to top Go down
Randi

Randi

PostSubject: Re: Applications Ustarakin   Applications Ustarakin Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:14 pm

nope, not gettin any vibe from this person
i dont recommend
Back to top Go down
Ustarakin

PostSubject: Re: Applications Ustarakin   Applications Ustarakin Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:15 pm

Randi wrote:
i dont recommend
Its ok... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ustarakin

PostSubject: Re: Applications Ustarakin   Applications Ustarakin Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:15 pm

Ustarakin wrote:
Randi wrote:
i dont recommend
Its ok... Neutral
I do litle fail in the apply... ;O
Back to top Go down
Ustarakin

PostSubject: Re: Applications Ustarakin   Applications Ustarakin Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:21 pm

Ustarakin wrote:
Ustarakin wrote:
Randi wrote:
i dont recommend
Its ok... Neutral
I do litle fail in the apply... ;O
Past Experience:I'm experience to play Football,and i im Experience to Help,i Helping pupil on the school,now i'm done wid nothing:WTF? Why i just say that ._. That shall stay: Past Experience: i dont work in no bah dream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applications Ustarakin   Applications Ustarakin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applications Ustarakin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Staff Application :: Denied Applications-
Jump to: