Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By Cocaine

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alane's app ^.^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alane

Alane

Alane's app ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Alane's app ^.^   Alane's app ^.^ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:30 am

INFO
Furc Name:
Alane

Irl Age:

Alts:

Not anymore.

Past Experience:
I've worked at Mystic Homes, and plenty of other BaH's in my entire furcadian life time.

How Long have you been coming to the dream:
I've only been coming to the dream three or four days but the first time I saw it I liked it. I think the tropical theme was a brilliant idea, so kudos to who ever came up with that idea.

How many hours are you on a week Approximately:

It really depends on what's going on that week but most of the time at least 40+ hours.

Are you a Patcher? Portist?(This answer does not affect your application)

Yes actually I am a portist.

If you said "Yes" to the Above question would you be willing to make free patches/ports for the dream or at a discount price?(This answer does not affect your application)
I would be honored to make ports for the dream I really enjoy it.

QUESTIONS

(1) If a furre came to the desk and asked "What is this place? what can i do here" how would you explain it to them?(50 words min)

I would explain it like this. "This is what's called a Build-a-home. It's basically like going into a neighborhood renting a house and decorating it (only you generally don't have the house that long). Our particular build a home is themed tropically but there is all sorts of different themed BaH's or Build-a-Home's. As for what you can do here well you can do quite a bit. For starters the most obvious thing you can do is decorate a house. The way to do that is to look around and find a house that's has a for sale sign in front of it. Then you simply go to the desk and ask the staff for that particular house. Once a staff member has sold the house to you comes the fun part. Time to decorate, you can decorate your house any way you want we have a wide variety of items for your house. In order to get to the items simply say "items". You can also pick out walls and floors for your home in order to get to the walls say "walls" to get to the floors say "floors", Simple yes! If you don't feel like building a house we still have plenty of other things for you to do. Some of those things include; attending weddings at the chapel (or having your own!), Farming, fishing, and adopting or being adopted. Well that's basically it so have fun! Now I suggest that if you haven't already you say "!commands".

(2) Why do you think you should be hired?
I think I should be hired because I put a lot of work into this application and I think that I would be a good addition to the staff as I am loyal and respectful. I also can make you free ports (:!

(3) What would you do if a furre was being abusive towards staff and patrons?
If a furre was being abusive towards staff and patrons non-sexually I would kindly ask them to stop and give them a fair warning about being ejected. If they continued I would eject and hope that they learn. If a furre was being sexually abusive towards patrons or staff I wouldn't even hesitate to eject.

(4) what would you do if you caught people breaking into homes and stealing there items/messing up the place?
If I caught furres breaking into homes and messing them up I would eject once as a warning. Then I would whisper them and tell them why they were ejected and ask them to please be respectful of others next time.

(5) What would you do if a staff member was clearing items around the dream?

If a staff member was clearing items around the dream without a good reason (i.e. clear spamming). I would eject them then I would take a screenshot and instantly report them to an owner or head staff.

(6) What would you do if a staff was clearing Houses when there wasn't a house check going on and the owner of the house didn't request for his house to be cleared?
First I would ask them why they were doing it, and if it was unlawful I would again eject, take a screenshot and report to the owner of the dream or head staff.

(7) How would you react if a staff was acting rudely towards you? and furres in the dream?

If a staff was acting rudely towards me or patrons I would screenshot it and talk to a head staff about what could possibly be done about it. I would not address the rude staff myself as this could cause them to go into a rage and do many stupid things.

(8 ) What would you do if you were ejected for no reason? and didn't no which staff ejected you

Honestly I would just re-enter the dream and assume it was just a mistake. However if it continued happening over and over every time I entered the dream, I would ask a head staff or the owner if they could please figure out who it was ejecting me and why they were doing it. As I would not be able to enter the dream to find out myself.

(9) What would you do if you Over heard the owner of the dream and co-owners and a few staff talking about something you did wrong in the dream?

If I heard about something I did was wrong I would look back and try to understand that if infact I did do something wrong. Since the owner was talking about it more then likely I actully did it wrong so I would agree with them, what I did was wrong. In an effort to strive to be a great staff I would also try harder at what I did wrong so next time I would overhere them talking about how great a job I did.

(10) Have you read the staff rules? if so whats the last question?

Yes, I have. The last thing (I wouldn't call it a question) is as pasted here. (4) Dont act like dicks basically and thats about it.

(11) was this application fun? #SQ haha

Uhhhh, kinda >.> lol actully just a lil bit ^.^

(12) Any last comments?..

Thank you for taking the time to review my application I deeply aprecciate it <3

dats it hobo. afro
Back to top Go down
bisquit

Alane's app ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alane's app ^.^   Alane's app ^.^ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:22 pm

LOL You put Dats it hobo at the end...you didn't have to... Anyway Your application was wonderful, I would totaly
ACCEPT
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Admin
Kyle

Alane's app ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alane's app ^.^   Alane's app ^.^ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:26 pm

ACCEPTED
Whisper me on Cocaine to get share!
Back to top Go down
http://tropicalhomes.techno-zone.net
Sponsored content

Alane's app ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alane's app ^.^   Alane's app ^.^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alane's app ^.^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Staff Application :: Accepted Applications-