Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By Cocaine

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GoldenSlave Homes' Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Golden

GoldenSlave Homes' Application Empty
PostSubject: GoldenSlave Homes' Application   GoldenSlave Homes' Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:41 pm

INFO
Furc Name:GoldenSlave Homes
Irl Age:8
Alts:Dudy.
Past Experience:Price Homes, Peach Homes.
How Long have you been coming to the dream:Few days.
How many hours are you on a week Approximately:I'd say 9. LOL
Are you a Patcher? Portist?(This answer does not affect your application) Nope.
If you said "Yes" to the Above question would you be willing to make free patches/ports for the dream or at a discount price?(This answer does not affect your application)
QUESTIONS

(1) If a furre came to the desk and asked "What is this place? what can i do here" how would you explain it to them?(50 words min) Well, First I'd say what kind of places to stay there are. Like Beach house, Garden, And house. Then I'd teach them about farming. What i'd say is first you get a well. then put in your house/garden/beach house. Then get a bucket and put it in you house. then get seeds, then copyf soil floor and paste it in your house. Then get the seeds and press f3 on top of the soil. then get your bucket and press f3 on the well with the bucket and you have water! then press f3 on the soil and wait untill its ready!

(2) Why do you think you should be hired? Because I thing this dream is better then alot of dreams. Including Cypress Homes. And because I really like this dream.

(3) What would you do if a furre was being abusive towards staff and patrons? Give them a warning to stop, and if then don't listen to me, eject them..

(4) what would you do if you caught people breaking into homes and stealing there items/messing up the place? Eject them right away and try to fix it.

(5) What would you do if a staff member was clearing items around the dream? Warning then eject.

(6) What would you do if a staff was clearing Houses when there wasn't a house check going on and the owner of the house didn't request for his house to be cleared? Eject of course! put the house back sold and the way it was!

(7) How would you react if a staff was acting rudely towards you? and furres in the dream?Try to ignore them..

(8 ) What would you do if you were ejected for no reason? and didn't no which staff ejected you? Come back and try to figure out who it was.

(9) What would you do if you Over heard the owner of the dream and co-owners and a few staff talking about something you did wrong in the dream?Froget about it and when they tell me, apoligize to them and promise never to do i again.

(10) Have you read the staff rules? if so whats the last question? In my own words, Don't be rude or mean.

(11) was this application fun? #SQ haha Yes! And I'm not just saying that!

(12) Any last comments?.. Yes. At what population can a staff get a garden/ beach house? Question

dats it hobo. afro
Back to top Go down
bisquit

PostSubject: Re: GoldenSlave Homes' Application   GoldenSlave Homes' Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:42 pm

Yes staff can get garden or beach house...But you didn't put enough reason why we should hire you...just because you like it here? No,no. Say something like...what are the benefits for us if we hire you. And the last question of staff rules isin't that even if you dont wanna say it well...
Sorry

DO NOT RECOMMEND
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Admin
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: GoldenSlave Homes' Application   GoldenSlave Homes' Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:55 am

NOT ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
http://tropicalhomes.techno-zone.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GoldenSlave Homes' Application   GoldenSlave Homes' Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GoldenSlave Homes' Application
Page 1 of 1