Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By Cocaine

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carminella's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
carminella

carminella

Carminella's Application Empty
PostSubject: Carminella's Application   Carminella's Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:37 am

INFO
Furc Name: Carminella
Irl Age: 18
Alts: ageless i guess
Past Experience: i have helps at 2 BAH's before only that would have been a few years ago
How Long have you been coming to the dream: 2 days
How many hours are you on a week Approximately: i dont really know a lot i dont have much of a life right now
Are you a Patcher? Portist?(This answer does not affect your application)
If you said "Yes" to the Above question would you be willing to make free patches/ports for the dream or at a discount price?(This answer does not affect your application) not so much i havent done patches in a very long time
QUESTIONS

(1) If a furre came to the desk and asked "What is this place? what can i do here" how would you explain it to them?(50 words min)

This is a build a home. You can come here and design a house or garden to what you like. It makes a great please to hang out with friends or just make new ones.

(2) Why do you think you should be hired?

I can help others very well. I have been around long enough to know how Build A Home works.

(3) What would you do if a furre was being abusive towards staff and patrons?

I'd first tell him or her "Please calm down and please behave or i'll have to eject you from the dream. Now is there anything I can help you with?"

(4) what would you do if you caught people breaking into homes and stealing there items/messing up the place?

kick them out of the person's home and tell them this is there last chance before being ejected from the dream. If they try this again i'll have to banned them.

(5) What would you do if a staff member was clearing items around the dream?

If they are doing this to mass up the dream i'd tell another staff member first before doing anything. I guess i'd just eject them from the dream after that and go around fixing what they massed up.

(6) What would you do if a staff was clearing Houses when there wasn't a house check going on and the owner of the house didn't request for his house to be cleared?
first ask why they are clearing this persons home before reporting him or her to you and other staff members. then help the owner to redo there home

(7) How would you react if a staff was acting rudely towards you? and furres in the dream?

I wouldn't really care if it was towards me but if its another furre then i'd telll him or her that ill handle this and they can go back to what they were doing.

(8 ) What would you do if you were ejected for no reason? and didn't no which staff ejected you

i'll go to this web page and post it.

(9) What would you do if you Over heard the owner of the dream and co-owners and a few staff talking about something you did wrong in the dream?

i'd work on what i have done and ask if there is anything else that i need to change.

(10) Have you read the staff rules? if so whats the last question?

(4) Dont act like dicks basically

(11) was this application fun? #SQ haha

it wasn't bad

(12) Any last comments?..

um not that i can think of right now
Back to top Go down

Carminella's Application
Page 1 of 1