Share | 

Raven's Appy!

Go down 

PostSubject: Raven's Appy!   Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:35 pm

Furc Name:

Irl Age:

Dyni.. and Encyol(not used)

Past Experience:

I've worked at a few BaH's, and some RPage dreams, as well.

How Long have you been coming to the dream:

About a week, I've grown close to it now. :3

How many hours are you on a week Approximately:

Maybe 30+ - 40+ ..It depends.

Are you a Patcher? Portist?(This answer does not affect your application)

No, I am not.

If you said "Yes" to the Above question would you be willing to make free patches/ports for the dream or at a discount price?(This answer does not affect your application)

I am not a port artist/patch maker.. so no. No

(1) If a furre came to the desk and asked "What is this place? what can i do here" how would you explain it to them?(50 words min)

I would tell them is a BaH, and may create a home here. I would say thee are house-checks at times and if they're not here when there's a current House-check, it will be put up for sale again.

(2) Why do you think you should be hired?

I've had the experience of being Staff at a BaH, I command correctly, I have very nice enthusiasm, and I'm kind to everyone!

(3) What would you do if a furre was being abusive towards staff and patrons?

I would tell them to stop, and if they continued I'd give them three warnings. And if they still find its okay, I would eject them.

(4) what would you do if you caught people breaking into homes and stealing there items/messing up the place?

I'd leave it to the two furres; the one whom was stealing and the home owner. If they bothered Staff or other furres at the Desk repeatedly, I would eject them.

(5) What would you do if a staff member was clearing items around the dream?

I would ask them if the Dream owner said it was okay. If they said yes, I'd ask the Dream owner anyways.

(6) What would you do if a staff was clearing Houses when there wasn't a house check going on and the owner of the house didn't request for his house to be cleared?

Again I would ask him\her if the Dream owner said so. IF he said yes, I would ask the Dream owner anyway.

(7) How would you react if a staff was acting rudely towards you? and furres in the dream?

I would ask them what the problem was and ask them to stop. If they continued, I would contact the dream owner.

(8 ) What would you do if you were ejected for no reason? and didn't no which staff ejected you

I would ask around who ejected meh, and if I find the person, I would tell the owner and ask if the staffer should be ejected. :3

(9) What would you do if you Over heard the owner of the dream and co-owners and a few staff talking about something you did wrong in the dream?

First of all, I'm not that much into caring on gossip, especially me. But if it got worse, I would takes screenies and logs and show them to the owner right away.

(10) Have you read the staff rules? if so whats the last rule? Hehe, yus. "Dont act like dicks basically." Razz

(11) was this application fun? #SQ haha YUH, like the second question! Very Happy

(12) Any last comments?.. Yuh.. my last name is Wood... heh, wood. Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Raven's Appy!   Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:24 am

Well, i think it was pretty good, but I think that you didnt put much effort into it.

I am a undecied for now.

Hope you do well. I'll decied later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven's Appy!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Staff Application :: Denied Applications-
Jump to: