Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By Cocaine

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i wana be a staff here r my answers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
furefox3

i wana be a staff here r my answers Empty
PostSubject: i wana be a staff here r my answers   i wana be a staff here r my answers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:09 am

i wana be a staff here r my answers Furc Name:furfox 3
Irl Age:11
Alts:furcyman,fury vampier
Past Experience:idk what that saposably means
How Long have you been coming to the dream:about a week
How many hours are you on a week Approximately:all day evry 2 day (sometimes 3 days)
Are you a Patcher? Portist?(This answer does not affect your application)yes im all them
If you said "Yes" to the Above question would you be willing to make free patches/ports for the dream or at a discount price?(This answer does not affect your application)yes i will
QUESTIONS:how do i send u the paches

(1) If a furre came to the desk and asked "What is this place? what can i do here" how would you explain it to them?(50 words min)u can make a house and its a home rpg enjoy yor stay Very Happy

(2) Why do you think you should be hired?im a very carfull person for dream,s ill lisen to all u say and im also friendly (once u get to know me)

(3) What would you do if a furre was being abusive towards staff and patrons?idk what a patron is but if they wer being abused by staff ill ask u what i shold do (im thinking of doing things that i need yor permishun like eject the furre being abusev)

(4) what would you do if you caught people breaking into homes and stealing there items/messing up the place?ill give a warning 3 times (if they do it three times then ill tell u and u tell me what to do (hay ill lisen to all u say)

(5) What would you do if a staff member was clearing items around the dream?ill tell u and ill give a warning (note : this has hapend to furc://ocrina once)

(6) What would you do if a staff was clearing Houses when there wasn't a house check going on and the owner of the house didn't request for his house to be cleared?ill tell owner that they did and ill tell the staff person to plz not do that

(7) How would you react if a staff was acting rudely towards you? and furres in the dream?ill emit plz ignor a staff member if they r being rode (if they stop being rode listen)

(8 ) What would you do if you were ejected for no reason? and didn't no which staff ejected you:ill ask why (note: u spelld know rong and srry for the corection)

(9) What would you do if you Over heard the owner of the dream and co-owners and a few staff talking about something you did wrong in the dream?ill say plz dont talk about it it was an acedent

(10) Have you read the staff rules? if so whats the last rule?Heres a List of staff rules...

(1) Do not AFK behind the desk.
(2) Do not ask for your freinds to have share
(3) No owning a House! But you may own a Garden if the dreams not busy.
(4) You can own a House if you buy it as a perm.
(5) No giving away more then 1000 Gold to a furre, At a time.
(6) Do a house check every 2-3 Hours
(7) Staff may change the desk if they want!
(Cool No clearing Perm houses!
(9) No abuseing staff powers!

and thats about it.

(11) was this application fun? #SQ haha:yah it was not fun it was AWSOME

(12) Any last comments?.. im also funny u can get jokes outa me lol!
Back to top Go down
Randi

Randi

PostSubject: Re: i wana be a staff here r my answers   i wana be a staff here r my answers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:04 am

nope, too many typos.
didnt use more than 50 words, or 50.
dont recommend
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Admin
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: i wana be a staff here r my answers   i wana be a staff here r my answers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:06 am

NOT ACCEPTED!

Your application seem to of lacked effort plus i was struggling to Decipher what you had wrote.
Back to top Go down
http://tropicalhomes.techno-zone.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i wana be a staff here r my answers   i wana be a staff here r my answers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i wana be a staff here r my answers
Page 1 of 1