Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By Cocaine

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brye's Tropical Homes application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
brye

Brye's Tropical Homes application Empty
PostSubject: Brye's Tropical Homes application   Brye's Tropical Homes application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:47 pm

INFO
Furc Name:
Brye
Irl Age:
Alts:
Sara-so-sweet, TheCrystalSunOf_2012
Past Experience:
I worked in Rissy's Cafe, Moonlit Homes, Dyni, and #SSfenttii#SS.
How Long have you been coming to the dream:
I have been coming to this dream for about three weeks
How many hours are you on a week Approximately:
Approximately 48 hours if I am not in school
Are you a Patcher? Portist?(This answer does not affect your application) No I am not a patcher but I am going to learn shortly.
If you said "Yes" to the Above question would you be willing to make free patches/ports for the dream or at a discount price?(This answer does not affect your application)
QUESTIONS

(1) If a furre came to the desk and asked "What is this place? what can i do here" how would you explain it to them?(50 words min)
I would say to them that this is a Build A Home dream called Tropical Homes. In Tropical Homes you can do a variety of things like get a house, a garden, or a beach house and decorate it however you like. You could also participate in a race when it is held, even get adopted in the shelter, get married in the chapel, or host a party in the party room! Have fun in tropical homes and I hope you enjoy your stay!
(2) Why do you think you should be hired?
I think I should be hired because I am really good with people, I don't get in fights with patrons, I have had experience with a B.A.H before and I will be a loyal staff member
(3) What would you do if a furre was being abusive towards staff and patrons?
I would give that furre a warning and if he continues I will eject him from the dream.
(4) what would you do if you caught people breaking into homes and stealing there items/messing up the place?
If I caught people breaking and entering I would first eject them and then emit as fast as I can that there is a spammer that might be coming back to Tropical Homes and to please lock your doors and come to desk if people are trying to get into your house and tell staff
(5) What would you do if a staff member was clearing items around the dream?
I would first tell Cocaine right when he gets on and then tell the staff member to stop unless he was ordered by the owner or co-owner of Tropical Homes
(6) What would you do if a staff was clearing Houses when there wasn't a house check going on and the owner of the house didn't request for his house to be cleared?
I would tell Cocaine immediately and then say sorry about the clearing to the owner and tell that staff member to please fix the houses he cleared
(7) How would you react if a staff was acting rudely towards you? and furres in the dream?
I would of course tell Cocaine and then tell that staff member to please stop and if the furres or staff members were offended i would comfort them
(8 ) What would you do if you were ejected for no reason? and didn't no which staff ejected you
I would go back and ask staff why I was ejected and I really don't want to know which staff did it because I don't want to get mad. But if it was completely for no reason I would ask who it was and tell cocaine or another staff member.
(9) What would you do if you Over heard the owner of the dream and co-owners and a few staff talking about something you did wrong in the dream?
I would go away and try to fix what i did wrong by doing something really nice and incredible and later on apologize
(10) Have you read the staff rules? if so whats the last rule?
The last rule is to never or not abuse staff powers
(11) was this application fun? #SQ haha
It was very interesting Very Happy I love doing applications so yeah I can say it was fun
(12) Any last comments?..
No not at all wait yes there is one: im not a hobo =(
dats it hobo. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aimee

Aimee

PostSubject: Re: Brye's Tropical Homes application   Brye's Tropical Homes application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:30 pm

Good Good

Ily Brye

I give a

Trial Recommendation
Back to top Go down
carminella

carminella

PostSubject: >.>   Brye's Tropical Homes application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:42 pm

Doesnt recommend Evil or Very Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Admin
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Brye's Tropical Homes application   Brye's Tropical Homes application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:01 am

Not accepted
Back to top Go down
http://tropicalhomes.techno-zone.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brye's Tropical Homes application   Brye's Tropical Homes application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brye's Tropical Homes application
Page 1 of 1