Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By Cocaine

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zaraki Kenpachi's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaraki

Zaraki

Zaraki Kenpachi's Application Empty
PostSubject: Zaraki Kenpachi's Application   Zaraki Kenpachi's Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:44 pm

INFO
Furc Name: Zaraki Kenpachi
Irl Age: 16
Alts: Cadmium, Hichigo, Rakurei, Twichi, Moong, Cubicle, Canidae, Rikimaru
Past Experience: If you mean by staff (which you probably do ;; ), I work in a Silent Hill dream.
How Long have you been coming to the dream: Err a few days. I'd been there before, but my computer froze.
How many hours are you on a week Approximately: During the summer, anywhere between 8-10 hours a day, typically except on Mondays and Thursdays (so anywhere between 40-50 hours). They vary. During school, anywhere between 4-8 hours on weekdays and Sundays and Saturdays 8-10 (32-52 hours).
Are you a Patcher? Portist?(This answer does not affect your application): No.
If you said "Yes" to the Above question would you be willing to make free patches/ports for the dream or at a discount price?(This answer does not affect your application)
QUESTIONS

(1) If a furre came to the desk and asked "What is this place? what can i do here" how would you explain it to them?(50 words min)
I'd tell them it's a build-a-home. In a dream like this, you can create your home to fit your personal style. You ask for a home at the desk and decorate it how you want with the items provided. Use the commands to navigate easily around the dream and to help you decorate your house, garden, or beach house. Cool beans, huh? (:

(2) Why do you think you should be hired?
I'm mature enough to know right from wrong and how to deal with a situation. I also, despite being a little slow (^^; ), am a fast learner. Once I get the hang of how the commands work, I could be helping out in no time.

(3) What would you do if a furre was being abusive towards staff and patrons?
I'd first ask politely for them to stop. If they didn't, I'd warn them and threaten an eject. If they still continued, I would eject them. If they came back, continued, and got past one more warning, I'd eject. If they continued to return at this point, I'd ask to ban if anyone wasn't AFK (and of course there was a command for it).

(4) what would you do if you caught people breaking into homes and stealing there items/messing up the place?
I'd probably go straight to the warning. If they didn't listen, I'd eject. The rest comes from the above.

(5) What would you do if a staff member was clearing items around the dream?
Ask why and tell them to stop. Unless of course there was a legitimate reason. If they didn't listen, I'd probably eject them.

(6) What would you do if a staff was clearing Houses when there wasn't a house check going on and the owner of the house didn't request for his house to be cleared?
If it was on purpose (I'm not quite sure of the staff commands here, so I'm going out on a limb here) I'd probably tell them to stop. Another house and I'd eject. If it was an accident (again, going out on a limb... not sure if you can accidentally clear a house), I'd probably let it slide.

(7) How would you react if a staff was acting rudely towards you? and furres in the dream?
If they were acting rudely to me, I'd probably put them on ignore. I'm not going to bother with them. If they were bothering others, again, a warning. If they were to continue, I'd tell people to tell them to put them on ignore. If they started up on alts, I'd probably eject them and tell the bothered patrons to tell them they're on silence rule, tell them that, and if they talk to them again to bring it up with guardians.

(8 ) What would you do if you were ejected for no reason? and didn't no which staff ejected you?
I'd ponder for a while why it happened, look for a reason, and come back. If I was ejected again, I'd find out who it was by probably bringing in an alt to see who was ejecting me. Then I'd tell the owner about it.

(9) What would you do if you Over heard the owner of the dream and co-owners and a few staff talking about something you did wrong in the dream?
Just take it. I'd come in like nothing happened, though IRL I'd probably be a bit peeved. If they can say it behind my back, they can say it to my face. I can try to improve.

(10) Have you read the staff rules? if so whats the last question?
Basically, don't be a dick.

(11) was this application fun? #SQ haha
Ehh. Sorta kinda. No application is all that... fun in my opinion, but it certainly was better than one I applied with in another dream.

(12) Any last comments?..
Hmm... No not really :3

Last edited by Zaraki on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Read one of the questions wrong ;;)
Back to top Go down
http://tsukurotta.deviantart.com
Randi

Randi

PostSubject: Re: Zaraki Kenpachi's Application   Zaraki Kenpachi's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:46 am

i like your app. you actually know how to spell
unlike some people...
i recommend

alien
Back to top Go down
LavenderSkyflyer

PostSubject: Re: Zaraki Kenpachi's Application   Zaraki Kenpachi's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:06 pm

Yup, I agree, although, Tropical Homes is slightly different to some BaHs, I have to say....

Recommended!
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Admin
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Zaraki Kenpachi's Application   Zaraki Kenpachi's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:40 pm

ACCEPTED!

whisper me on cocaine to get share!
Back to top Go down
http://tropicalhomes.techno-zone.net
Zaraki

Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Zaraki Kenpachi's Application   Zaraki Kenpachi's Application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:29 pm

o3o
Thank. You.
Sorry I haven't been on much lately. ;; I went out of state for a week >>
Back to top Go down
http://tsukurotta.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zaraki Kenpachi's Application   Zaraki Kenpachi's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zaraki Kenpachi's Application
Page 1 of 1