Go down 
AuthorMessage
God

PostSubject: God You're Slow's App   Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:39 pm

INFO
Furc Name: God You're Slow
Irl Age: 17
Alts: #SS TEASE ME
Past Experience: I have had tons of jobs on furc, and I currently have a job irl
How Long have you been coming to the dream: a day sorry. I just found it
How many hours are you on a week Approximately:Oh about 4 or 5, sometimes later
Are you a Patcher? Portist?(This answer does not affect your application):No

QUESTIONS
(1) If a furre came to the desk and asked "What is this place? what can i do here" how would you explain it to them?(50 words min): I woud tell them like this "Hello. This is basicly a dream where you can own your own house and decorate it however you want. You can farm, and fish, and race, and after you do all that stuff, you can earn money, we call it gold, and you can buy plushies and other stuff like that with the gold that you earn. And You can ask staff about having a party in the Party room, a wedding in the chapel, and there is an Adoption center too!"

(2) Why do you think you should be hired?: Because I am good with people and I like to work too

(3) What would you do if a furre was being abusive towards staff and patrons?: I would give him/her two warnings and I would tell the owner if he/she was on, if not, I would kick him out of the dream, and if he/she continued I would banish him/her.

(4) what would you do if you caught people breaking into homes and stealing there items/messing up the place?: I would give them one warning and tell the owner of the home if he/she was on, and if he/she continued I would kick them out and banish them if they came back and did it again

(5) What would you do if a staff member was clearing items around the dream?:Tell the owner if they were on, if not give them one warning and then kick them out if continued. Banished if kept on.

(6) What would you do if a staff was clearing Houses when there wasn't a house check going on and the owner of the house didn't request for his house to be cleared?:Tell the owner and owner of dream, if not on I would give them one warning and binish them if they continued on.

(7) How would you react if a staff was acting rudely towards you? and furres in the dream?: I would ask them to please stop first, after I would give them two warnings , and then if they kept doing it I would kick them out and tell the owner.

(8 ) What would you do if you were ejected for no reason? and didn't no which staff ejected you: I would ask someone that I trust in the dream if they knew, and then I would tell the dream owner, and give them two warnings and ask nicely to stop.

(9) What would you do if you Over heard the owner of the dream and co-owners and a few staff talking about something you did wrong in the dream?: I would tell them sorry, and if I dodn't know it was wrong i would tell them. Then I would explain to them that i didn't mean to do anything wrong, Or I would explain why I did it.

(10) Have you read the staff rules? if so whats the last question?: Don't act like dicks basically

(11) was this application fun? #SQ haha: Uhmm...Kinda, It gave me something to do.

(12) Any last comments?..:Nope
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bisquit

PostSubject: Re: God You're Slow's App   Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:36 pm

Yo keep saying banish, but im afraid you cant only the owner can.. And besides the fact that you did it for fun and out of boredom worries me, im afraid you woulden't make such a nice staffer >.<

I DO NOT RECOMMEND
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: God You're Slow's App   Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:54 am

sorry not accepted!

i agree with Bisq, also if you over heard the owner and some other people talking about what you've done wrong, we dont want you to confront us about it, just try your best not do w/e it was you did again.!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tropicalhomes.techno-zone.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God You're Slow's App   

Back to top Go down

God You're Slow's App
Page 1 of 1