Share | 

Lavender Skyflyer's application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LavenderSkyflyer

PostSubject: Lavender Skyflyer's application.   Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:17 pm

INFO
Furc Name: Lavender Skyflyer
Irl Age: I don’t actually feel comfortable saying where everyone can see, so you may ask me in whisper
Alts: Zenba and Guardian Statue.
Past Experience: Yes, I have has passed experience with BaHs, for instance, many copies of Mystic Homes, and an upcoming one named Waterfall Mist Homes
How Long have you been coming to the dream: about 3 or 4 days now, I have quite an interest in it.
How many hours are you on a week Approximately: about 5-9 hours a day, No I am not lying, that I swear.
Are you a Patcher? Portist?(This answer does not affect your application) No, but I kind of know how to patch.
If you said "Yes" to the Above question would you be willing to make free patches/ports for the dream or at a discount price?(This answer does not affect your application) Sure! If they really, desperately need it, then I will. And even possibly learn if I needed too.
QUESTIONS

(1) If a furre came to the desk and asked "What is this place? what can i do here" how would you explain it to them?(50 words min) I would say “This is Tropical Homes! A Build a home, where you can fish, farm, and even have your own home, and decorate is as you like! You can earn gold by selling the crop and fish you have, we also have locals so you can run around as the animal you like, if you prefer, you can win money in races and other events, there is much to do here.

(2) Why do you think you should be hired? Well, I think I should because I work and I’ve worked in many dreams, I have the experience needed to do the job, and I think it would be a great opportunity to make many friends and help the newcomers of Furcadia!

(3) What would you do if a furre was being abusive towards staff and patrons? Ask in whisper to please calm down and tell me the problem/reason of it, if the furre calms down then I/we will sort it out, if not, I will take it up to, higher staff/owners of the dream, and leave it to them.

(4) what would you do if you caught people breaking into homes and stealing there items/messing up the place? I would whisper them to put everything back, if they refuse, I would be forced to take desperate measures, possibly locking there houses, and putting the stuff back in, and clearing what the stealer has taken, then tell the owner or higher staff members about the situation, and how I handled it

(5) What would you do if a staff member was clearing items around the dream? I would tell the staff to stop it in whisper, if they don’t I would be forced to eject the staff and tell the owner why, but before doing that I would warn the staff 3 times about I will eject the staff member.

(6) What would you do if a staff was clearing Houses when there wasn't a house check going on and the owner of the house didn't request for his house to be cleared? I would tell the staff member in whisper “There is no house check on,” And they ignore me I will immediately tell the owner of the dream or higher staff members.

(7) How would you react if a staff was acting rudely towards you? and furres in the dream? I would ignore it against me, but to the guests of the dream, I would not stand for it! I would tell them stop it, there is no reason to be dicks, stop it or leave the dream, would be my simplest answer, which usually shuts them right up.

(8 ) What would you do if you were ejected for no reason? and didn't know which staff ejected you? I would simply tell the owner I was ejected for no apparent reason, but just an eject won’t kill anyone, so I would ignore it until I was ejected again for no reason.

(9) What would you do if you Over heard the owner of the dream and co-owners and a few staff talking about something you did wrong in the dream? Ignore it, but I would try to be as good in the dream, as any other, if I was fired, well, why argue about it? What good would that do?

(10) Have you read the staff rules? if so whats the last question? Don’t act like a dick, Razz

(11) Was this application fun? I would say fun exactly, but amusing I do think.

(12) Any last comments?.. Nope, but I hope saying nope doesn’t bother you, I can’t actually think of anything. cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bisquit

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Skyflyer's application.   Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:48 pm

I actually like your app, Well done

I RECOMMEND
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Skyflyer's application.   Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:11 pm

ACCEPTED!

whisper me on Cocaine to get share!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tropicalhomes.techno-zone.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Skyflyer's application.   

Back to top Go down

Lavender Skyflyer's application.
Page 1 of 1